Roslynn's Introduction ♡
Hi! I'm Roslynn, but a lot of people call me Rozzie or Roz! I am a Junior English TBD major with a dual major in Sustainability and two minors in Business Admin and Leadership! I went to high school in Burlington, MA, but currently live in Pelham, NH. I love sports (go Sox!) and can't wait for hockey season to start. I have a cat (Allie) and a dog (Petie), and am currently trying to convince my roommates to let us get a cat. It's not working. I love to listen to music, and I listen to almost every genre from rock to country. My favorite book in the world is The Five People You Meet in Heaven by Mitch Albom, and if you have not read it... PLEASE DO (It changed my life), and my favorite movie is either Little Miss Sunshine or Ferris Bueller's Day Off. I can't wait for a great semester!
hi rozzie, great post! have you considered just getting a cat and not telling your roommates? let me know!
ReplyDeletehi em! yes ive been thinking about it. might just get a goldfish though.
DeleteGreat book (and films!). Beta fish can be very sweet (when you just have one).
ReplyDelete