hi, i'm Bridget :)

 

Hi everyone, my name is Bridget and I'm an English/Journalism major, but I'm thinking of doing a dual major or a minor in Political Science. This is a picture of my dog, Bruna, who is 4 years old. I'm from New Hampshire but I was born and raised in Massachusetts. I love being outside, listening to music, (especially Fleetwood Mac, Zach Bryan, Noah Kahan, and Mac Miller), going to music festivals and concerts, and meeting new people. I also love traveling, and I've been an exchange student to Germany. I'm super excited to take this class and learn more about digital media, because it will probably play a large part in my future role as a journalist! My ultimate career goal is to work for the New York Times. 

I'm so excited to get to know people in this class and to have a great semester together! :) 

Comments

  1. What a beautiful dog! I grew up with German Shepards and they have quite the personalities!! Holy Moly.. you’ve been to Germany?? My son tried to learn the language so that he he knew a “secret language” LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dog is so cute!! It's so cool you were an exchange student in Germany. I know a little German and I definitely want to go there some day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to hear more about your time in Germany! I lived there for 3 years! And Bruna is adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

blog post 1: what is digital humanities?

What is DH?

RM ☆ Blog Post 1